Hi. I am posting regarding study 5536. I am having problems with in-app notifications and would appreciate help determining where the failure is occurring. I have a survey activity with a triggering logic intended to generate several sessions per participant everyday. However, the scheduled sessions and their associated notifications are being generated inconsistently. Only one participant (161464) has successfully received a notification for a scheduled session but even for her, it was once. The scheduled sessions do not appear on the activity sessions page, and same thing for the notifications page.
I have tried reloading devices, changing my notification template, even dropped a participant (the one who was received a notification) to see if the platform would pick other participants. I understand that notification changes may take a few minutes to update but what I’m experiencing is more than simply delay since the activity sessions and notification pages do not reflect the entire list of scheduled sessions and participants.
I would appreciate your assistance troubleshooting this. Thank you!