Participants cannot receive activities

Dear Support Team,

Recently, I discovered some trigger problems with my study (ID 3585) that my participants cannot receive the activities as I set in the triggering logics (see attached pictures).

For another survey in this study, I set the triggering logics for 5 times per day, but the participants only received 1 survey (despite five email notifications). Both the participants and I reloaded the study, but it still does not work.

Could you please help me identify the reasons for this and resolve the issue?

Thanks!
Heying

Here is how my participants see

Hi Heying,

Thank you for reaching out to us, and we appreciate your patience.

Our team is actively investigating the root cause of the issue you’re experiencing. Rest assured, we are working diligently to resolve it as quickly as possible. We understand the inconvenience this may be causing you.

We will keep you informed about the progress and notify you as soon as the issue is fixed. If you have any additional information or questions in the meantime, please feel free to share them with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Hamed

Hi Hamed,

Thank you very much for your assistance and your attention to this matter. I am looking forward to the solutions.

Best regards,
Heying

Hi, again Heying,

Regarding the first issue, I enrolled as a participant in your study and encountered the survey on my dashboard. I recommend re-evaluating this by enlisting a new participant to verify if the problem persists.
Concerning the second issue, the Avicenna app restricts an activity from having more than one session concurrently. When the initial time-triggered logic activates, it generates a new session for the participant with a state of UNKNOWN (not yet started). After one minute, subsequent time-triggered logic (and others) will activate, creating another session. However, its state will be BLOCKED due to an existing active session for the same activity. If you intend to maintain multiple simultaneous sessions (up to 5), consider creating a survey and duplicating it four times. Consequently, participants will observe all five sessions, each generated by distinct activities, on their dashboard.

Best regards,
Hamed

Hi Hamed,

Thank you so much for putting in so much effort for this. Are the problems occurring only on my account? I have tried participating again, but my layout looks like this. I have checked the triggering logics in all surveys, but I believe they are correct. Would you mind taking a look? Thank you so much again!

Best,
Heying

Hi Heying,
I looked at the screenshot you provided and everything seems to be correct and I can’t see anything wrong in it. How would you want it to be?

Hi Hamed,
According to the triggering logics, the pre-survey should appear as soon as registration. The ESM survey will appear the next day, and the post-survey will appear several days later. However, on the screen, all the surveys appear as soon as a participant is registered.

Maybe it’s because the participant you are testing was joined before. Please try to join with a new participant and let me know the participant id. You can see the participants list Here.