Participant surveys no longer loading

Hello,

I have a participant enrolled in my study (ID 3458), and one participant (AID 98601) that is currently enrolled has stopped receiving surveys about halfway through their enrollment period after successfully receiving and responding to messages previously. They either receive the error “sorry, something went wrong” or “please keep his dialogue open while the studies are bein reloaded” but no luck with any study content actually appearing.

I have followed previous tips on this forum (e.g., re-installing/updating the app, Syncing data, logging out/logging back into account in the app). Any advice to get this participant’s surveys loading again would be greatly appreciated!

As an update to this issue, all of my participants did not receive their surveys as scheduled today, and they are all receiving errors that the study is not loading. Any advice would be greatly appreciate as this is a time sensitive issue.

Hello Bonnie,

I reviewed your study and the related information in our database, but I couldn’t determine the root cause of the issue. Could you please add me as a researcher to your study? This will allow me to see the configurations and details of your study, which may help in resolving the problem. My email address is: ahmad@avicennaresearch.com

1 Like

I have added your account to the study. Please let me know if you need additional details or account permissions.

Hello, just following up to see if there are any updates to this issue. Thanks in advance!

Hi again, @browland,

I apologize for the delay in responding; I had to address some high-priority items today.

Thank you for your updates. I have reviewed your study and its activities. It appears I did not have the necessary permissions, so I checked our database for the details of your activities. From a technical standpoint, I did not find any issues. However, I will communicate with the product team and request that they review your study in detail once more.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Thanks so much @ahmad. I did update your permissions, so hopefully that helps. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as the participants only have a month of a data collection period, and each day lost is a significant impairment in the study data collection.

Dear @browland

Can you provide more information?
Are all your participants facing an issue that is showing “Something went wrong” on their app?
Are they using the iOS app or Android?
Can you please let me know what participants are having the issue? Are they all using iOS?

Regards,
Alireza

There have been 3 active participants, and all 3 are using iPhone and are all receiving the same error messages “Sorry, something when wrong” when they open the app. They are are not receiving the push notifications despite receiving them in prior weeks. Two participants (AID 98530, AID 98601) just wrapped with their participation period, so they will not have any more opportunities to receive surveys. Participant AID 98601 began receiving messages again on Thursday 7/18 with no explanation as to why he was able to see them and receive push notifications again. One participant (AID 98857) still has one week left in their participation window, and they have not received messages in almost two weeks with the same error.

I have run many participants through the full participation window with no issues, so I am not sure why this error is showing up right now. I am not able to enroll new participants until this is resolved.

Hello, are there any updates here? I am unable to enroll any new participants until this issue is resolved.

@alireza.javan @ahmad

Dear @browland

Please update the app to the latest version.
iOS v873
Android v870
Let me know the result.

Regards,
Alireza