How to delete the popup after finishing the survey

Dear Team,

Happy New Year!

My participants always receive pop-ups after completing one of the surveys (please find the attached screenshot). Is there any way to remove these pop-ups?

Thank you!

Best,
Heying

Dear Heying,

Thanks for reaching out.
I wanted to clarify that the dialog box you mentioned will show up only if ongoing surveys are available for the participants. By selecting “Yes”, participants can proceed to complete the next available survey. Alternatively, choosing “Not Now” will close the survey section of the app.
This feature is designed to keep participants informed about any ongoing surveys.

Warm regards,
Alireza

Hi Alireza,

Thank you for the reply!

Based on your explanation, is it possible to cancel the dialog box? My ideal research design is that the new survey will be appeared 20 minutes after participants finished the previous one, but it cannot be realised in this platform. Thus, I can only show all surveys to my participants and tell them “you can only do the next survey 20 minutes later after you finish this one” at the end of each survey. But the dialog box cause some confusing to the participants now. That’s why I hope it will not appear after each survey. Is it possible to cancel the dialog box?

Thanks again! I hope you have a nice weekend!

Best,

Heying

Dear Heying,

I hope you’re doing well. I understand you’re inquiring about the possibility of canceling the dialog box in our system. Currently, our software is designed in such a way that canceling the dialog box isn’t feasible, as it’s an integral part of our workflow. Participants can only choose the “Not now” option to close the dialog without moving to another ongoing survey.

However, i can offer an alternative approach to managing your study:

• Activity1: Starts at 8:00 AM, expires at 8:20 AM (20 minutes duration).
  • Activity2: Starts at 8:40 AM, expires at 9:00 AM (20 minutes post-Activity1 and 20 minutes duration).
  • Activity3: Starts at 9:20 AM, expires at 9:40 AM. (20 minutes post-Activity2 and 20 minutes duration).
    This pattern can be adapted according to the structure and logic of your study.

In addition, we provide a variety of notification templates that you can utilize for different stages of a survey session. These templates are available for when a session is released, canceled, completed, or expired. You have the flexibility to set up these notifications according to your study’s requirements, ensuring that participants are kept informed at each crucial stage of the session. This feature helps in maintaining effective communication and smooth operation throughout your study.

While we’re unable to cancel the dialog box in our standard software offering, I want to let you know that this feature can indeed be incorporated through a customized solution. Our Sales team is available to discuss and assist with the development of a tailored application specifically for your study, which would include this customization as per your requirements.

Thank you for your understanding. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or need additional assistance.

Best regards,
Alireza